Alerce Andino National Park / Alerce Milenario Tour
This experience will allow us to see and embrace a Larch tree (endangered species), more than 1000 years old and somehow imbue its strength.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of binoculars and guide books.
- Bottled water - .
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Alerce Andino
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets Alerce Andino National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Nacional Alerce Andino, Ruta 7, km 21 A 46 kilómetros por Carretera Austral, Puerto Montt Chile
The Alerce Andino National Park is part of the Rainforest Temperate Forests Biosphere Reserve of the Southern Andes.
The predominant plant formation is the forest constituted by the larch, evergreen, Magellan coigüe and lenga forest types. The species with the greatest representation is the larch, which occurs in almost 20,000 hectares of the park, developing preferably over 400 meters above sea level and associated with the coilo de Chiloé, tineo, mañío and canelo.
Meanwhile, its fauna highlights the presence of mammals such as pudú, puma, güiña, gray fox, chingue, and mountain monkey. Among the birds are the condor, the black carpenter, the huet huet, the kingfisher, the peuco, the royal duck, the caiquén, the cachudito and the torcaza. The native fish species is the percatrucha.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Lenca, Lenca, Los Lagos Region
This is the route that will lead us to the National Park.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto Montt, Los Lagos, Chile
Traveler pickup is offered
This tour has a collection point at the hotel.Note: if you make the reservation within 24 hours before the departure time of the tour or activity, we cannot guarantee the hotel pick-up service.Once your purchase is finished, we will send you the complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) of our local operator to organize the pick-up service.This experience is done with any type of weather.If you cancel due to extremely bad weather conditions, you will be offered another date or full refund of the amount paid.In this experience there must be a minimum number of travelers.If you cancel because this minimum is not reached, you will be offered another date or experience or full refund of the amount paid.In this excursion or activity there will be 15 passengers maximum.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.