Alexandria Day Tour
Get a visit to Alexandria Egypt’s second city on the Mediterranean. See rock-cut Romancatacombs and Qaitbey Citadel, built on the site of the legendary Lighthouse of Alexandria. Visit the Bibleotheca Alexandria and enjoy a fresh seafood lunch on the Mediterranean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from hotel in Alexandria & return
- Transfer by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- A bottle of water during your trip
- English Speaking Guide during the tour
- Lunch during your tour
- All taxes & service charge
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Your tour manager from Sun Pyramids Tours will pick you up from your hotel for Alexandria Day Tour. First visit Pompay’s Pillar. It was constructed in honor of the Emperor Diocletian at the end of the 4th century. Originally from the temple of the Serapis, it was once a magnificent structure rivaling the Soma and the Caesarean. Then you drive to visit the Catacombs which are the largest Roman Cemetery consisting of three levels cut in the rock. Lunch at local restaurant in Alexandria, and then we proceed to see the Qaitbay Citadel which was built on the site of the ancient pharaohs ( Light House ) of Alexandria then to Bibliotheca Alexandrina. Finally you will drive back to your hotel in Alexandria.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Alexandria
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Alexandria
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.