Alexandria day tour from Cairo or Giza
Enjoy your day tour from Cairo to the Mediterranean coast to explore Alexandria on a private day tour. get experience about Alexandria from your Egyptologist guide, and check out the city’s sightseeing including Pompey’s Pillar, the citadel of Qaitbay, the Roman catacomb and the modern Library of Alexandria.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- No hidden costs
- Entry/Admission - Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa
- Entry/Admission - Fort Qaitbey
- Entry/Admission - Bibliotheca Alexandrina
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catacombs of Kom el Shoqafa, Kom Al Shokafa, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
discover the most famous attractions in Alexandria.
The tour will begin with the Catacomb where you can note the mixture happened between the Pharaonic and Greco-Roman art in the decoration of the tombs.
After that, you will move to Pompey’s Pillar to know why they called it with this name.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Fort Qaitbey, 29 88545 N 31. 21372 E, Alexandria 21599 Egypt
visit Qaitbay Citadel, the Ottoman fortress built where the Lighthouse of Alexandria had existed to enjoy with the Mediterranean Sea view.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Bibliotheca Alexandrina, El Shatby, Alexandria 30100 Egypt
Finally, end your tour by visiting the modern library of Alexandria considered as a cultural complex, then, our tour guide will move you back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.