Alf Leila Wa Leila Show in Hurghada
Enjoy an evening of stories from “Alf Leila Wa Leila”, known in English as “Arabian Nights”. See stories and myths from Egyptian and Arab history acted out.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up service & return to your hotel
- - All transfers by air conditioned deluxe vehicle
- - Show ticket and fees
- - Bottled water and soft drink
- - English speaking escort assistance
- - Service charges and taxes included in the price
What's excluded :
- - Personal spending
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hurghada Marina, Marina Boulevard, Hurghada Egypt
Tonight you will go for amazing Arabian Night Life “Alf Leila Wa Leila” that is a rare combination of oriental architecture of colorful domes, high pillars and towers, huge gates, fountains, marble paths, and the never ending fantasy of Egyptian charm. It is a place where you can find out more about the life of Pharaohs and Bedouins, and also about customs and traditions of the region. Alf Leila Wa Leila Hurghada is unique for its spacious theatre of 2500 audience who are offered a breathtaking spectacle, depicting life in ancient Egypt and performed against a background of the sphinxes and temples of the Pharaohs. After the sun goes down, Arabian tales and magic come alive with spectacular sound- and light show about Egypt’s glorious history, with pulsating Egyptian music, horse show of Bedouin knights presenting individual and group acrobatic games, and with folklore dance performed in colourful costumes. You can witness among the many shows the myth of Isis and Osiris, Sindbad on his flying carpet, The Slave Market, and The Oriental Marriage Ceremony.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay,
Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.