Alf Leila Wa Leila Show in Hurghada
Enjoy an evening of stories from “Alf Leila Wa Leila”, known in English as “Arabian Nights”. See stories and myths from Egyptian and Arab history acted out.
also about customs and traditions of the region. Alf Leila Wa Leila Hurghada is unique for its spacious theatre of 2500 audience who are offered a breathtaking spectacle, depicting life in ancient Egypt and performed against a background of the sphinxes and temples of the Pharaohs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking escort assistance
- Service charges and taxes included in the price
What's excluded :
- Personal spending
- After the sun goes down, Arabian tales and magic come alive with spectacular sound- and light show about Egypt’s glorious history, with pulsating Egyptian music, horse show of Bedouin knights presenting individual and group acrobatic games, and with folklore dance performed in colourful costumes. You can witness among the many shows the myth of Isis and Osiris, Sindbad on his flying carpet, The Slave Market, and The Oriental Marriage Ceremony.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking Not wheelchair accessible Not recommended for travelers with back problems Most travelers can participate This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Departure Point :Your Hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.