Alf Leila Wa Leila Show Sharm El Sheikh
Enjoy an evening of stories from “Alf Leila Wa Leila”, known in English as “Arabian Nights”. See stories and myths from Egyptian and Arabian history acted out and enjoy a seated meal.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up service from/to your hotel in Sharm
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned deluxe vehicle
- - Entrance fees to Alf Leila Wa Leila Show
- - Dinner before the Show
- - All service charges and taxes
What's excluded :
- - Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping Kittty
- - Hard Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sharm El Sheikh, Sharm El Sheikh, South Sinai, Red Sea and Sinai
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Sharm El Sheikh to enjoy a different night and attend Alf Leila Wa Leila Show (One Thousand and One Nights Show). With each step you take, the secrets of our magical civilization, beauty and art will be revealed. The breathtaking pharaonic and Bedouin musical performance along with the mind-blowing architecture demonstrate the precious historical legend. Moreover, you will see the castle with its towers and domes that reflect the Islamic civilization. After that, you will enjoy the Egyptian folklore, acrobats and the dancing fountain, and then moving on to the oriental night Egyptian songs and belly dancing. A Moroccan dinner will be arranged before the show. Finally, you will be transferred back to the hotel and you will stay overnight in Sharm.
In case you needed to cancel the dinner from the show so you can deduct 12 USD from the aforementioned prices.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.