Alhambra Emotion Join a Small Group
An exclusive tour for special customers like you.
Enjoy a visit to the Alhambra in an small English or Spanish group,without crowds and with an expert and select local guide,being a ONLY ADULTS TOUR.
With this tour you will visit the Alhambra: The Fortress,the Nasrid Palaces, the Generalife, the Carlos V Palace, Medina and Calle Real.
This visit with entry into daytime and private guide is a unique way for those who wish to visit the monuments of a more private and personal way, calmly and with an expert official guide just for you.
Feel The Alhambra in a different and unique way, with which you can enjoy all its architectural beauty.
An experience that let you back in time within these ancient walls at the time of Al-Andalus.
Take this opportunity to discover this great historical site of Al-Andalus, an amazing experience!
The tour lasts about 3 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Restaurante La Mimbre, Paseo del Generalife, S/N, 18009 Granada, Spain
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Access Pavilion of the Alhambra, Paseo del Generalife, 1F, 18009 Granada, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- All our services comply with the official protocols established and assumed by the European Federation of Tourist Guide Associations, Cefapit Spain and the World Federation of Tourist Guide Association with ICTE (Institute for Spanish Tourist Quality) to minimize the hygienic-sanitary risks Covid
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.