Alhambra Private Tour from Seville
Visit Granada’s Alhambra Palace on this full-day private tour from Seville. Discover the Alhambra Palace and the Generalife Gardens,one of the most popular monuments in Spain. Learn more about the history accompanied by an official and private guide who will show you all details of the impressive Moorish architecture and tell you all the secrets and legends of the monument. After the visit discover Granada’s old Moorish district and the main attractions of the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Preventing service Covid-19: Social distancing in the walking tour and bus
- Single use headsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- Entry/Admission - The Alhambra
- Entry/Admission - Generalife
- Entry/Admission - Nasrid Palaces
- Entry/Admission - Alcazaba
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Alhambra, Calle Real de la Alhambra, s/n Palacio de Carlos V, 18009 Granada Spain
On a rocky hill that is difficult to access, on the banks of the River Darro, protected by mountains and surrounded by woods, among the oldest quarters in the city, the Alhambra rises up like an imposing castle with reddish tones in its ramparts that prevent the outside world from seeing the delicate beauty they enclose.
Originally designed as a military area, the Alhambra became the residence of royalty and of the court of Granada in the middle of the thirteenth century, after the establishment of the Nasrid kingdom and the construction of the first palace, by the founder king Mohammed ibn Yusuf ben Nasr, better known as Alhamar. The fortress became a citadel with high ramparts and defensive towers, which house two main areas: the military area, or Alcazaba, the barracks of the royal guard, and the medina or court city, the location of the famous Nasrid Palaces and the remains of the houses of noblemen and plebeians who lived there.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Generalife Realejo-San Matias, 18009 Granada Spain
The Generalife is located on the hill Cerro del Sol, adjacent to the Alhambra, is composed of a series of large gardens, where every corner holds a novelty and a pleasant surprise for the eyes.
Some buildings within the Generalife are 'parasitic' structures, the work of later Christian hands, such as the West Gallery in the eastern part of the gardens, and two levels that rise at the northern headwall.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Nasrid Palaces, Calle Real De La Alhambra, 18009 Granada Spain
The habitual residence of the kings of Granada, their construction began at the beginning of the 14th century. The Nasrid Palaces are a palatial complex formed by three buildings:
- The Mexuar is the oldest hall. It was employed for meetings between the ministers of the king and as a courtroom.
- Next, we come to the Palace of Comares, which dates back to the era of Yusuf I. This dwelling was erected around the Patio de los Arrayanes (Courtyard of the Myrtles), and its side exits lead to the Sala de los Embajadores (Hall of Ambassadors) and the Sala de la Barca (Hall of the Boat). The Hall of Ambassadors is located inside the Tower of Comares.
- The Palace of the Lions, dating back to the era of Muhammed V, is also a royal residence. It is composed of a central courtyard, the Courtyard of the Lions, and halls along each side, the Hall of the Mocarabes, the Hall of the Kings, the Hall of the Two Sisters, the Hall of the Ajimeces, leading on to the mirador Daraxa viewpoint, and the Hall of the Abencerrajes, along with the Harem.
Duration: 50 minutes
Stop At: Alcazaba, Calle Real de la Alhambra Conjunto Monumental de la Alhambra y el Generalife, 18009 Granada Spain
The Alcazaba plainly served a military function. The entrance to the Alcazaba was at the foot of the Tower of Homage . At the base of the tower is a slight slope. A simple L-shaped walkway keeps the main gate from being seen from the outside.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Albayzin, On the Hillside Opposite the Alhambra, 08010 Granada Spain
Old arab quarter
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Between 6am and 10am (depending on the schedule provided by the Patronato de la Alhambra) at your hotel of Seville city center. To confirm the exact time we ask you to call us the day before the tour.
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Depending on the schedule provided by the Alhambra monument the order of the itinerary can be changed.
- The pick up will be between 6 am and 10 am (depending on the schedule provided by the Patronato de la Alhambra) in your hotel of Seville city center. To confirm the exact time we ask you to call us the day before the tour.
- The Alhambra guided tour will be in the language chosen but the driver for your private transfer speaks just Spanish and English
- Please note: the Alhambra requires that all passengers provide the full name, date of birth and passport details for each participant when booking. If not provided, the Alhambra may deny access to their premises.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.