Alice Springs Telegraph Station Entry and Tour Ticket
The Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve marks the original site of the first European settlement in Alice Springs. Located within the Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve, the Telegraph Station is the birthplace of the Alice Springs township. It is excellent value and a must see destination to add to your itinerary while visiting the Northern Territory.
The Telegraph Station showcases a historical museum precinct with indoor and outdoor displays, a functional post office and the Trail Station Wi-Fi Cafe with delicious snacks and hot and cold drinks.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve, South Stuart Highway Herbert Heritage Drive, Alice Springs, Northern Territory 0870 Australia
The Telegraph Station and Trail Station Cafe is open from 9am to 5pm daily.
Situated 4-kilometers north of the Town Centre, the Alice Springs Telegraph Station is therefore easily accessible for a visit. Access the Alice Springs Telegraph Station by car along the Stuart Highway and Herbert Heritage Drive. Alternatively, the Riverside Path along the Todd River provides either a short walk or cycle along the sealed path.
Time your visit with one of the 4 daily guided tours (included in the price of your entry) - they run at 9:30am, 11:30am, 1:30pm and 3:30pm. The guided tours will immerse you in the history of the Telegraph Station and the township. Most noteworthy, you will learn about how this monumental innovation that connected Australia to the rest of the World!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve, South Stuart Highway Herbert Heritage Drive, Alice Springs, Northern Territory 0870 Australia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.