Alice Springs to Alice Springs
3 DAYS & 2 NIGHTS - RED CENTRE TOUR
Number of people: 10 - 21
Age Limit: The majority of our customers are 18 - 45 years old
Attractions: Uluru,Kata Tjuta and Kings Canyon, plus camping under the stars in swags for two nights
Awards: Winner of the Golden Backpackers Awards - 9 years in a row, 2018 Adventure Tourism Award Winner - Best Backpacker Tour in the Northern Territory.
3 days, 2 nights
- 2 nights camping in swags
- All Meals and snacks (we cater for Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Uluru Sunrise & Sunset over the World's Largest Rock
- Tour Guide on all hikes
- Swags, you can hire a sleeping bag for $20 if needed
- Day 1 : Uluru Base Walk & Uluru SunsetYou will be picked up from your Alice Springs accommodation at 5:30am, first destination Ayers Rock (Uluru) and we will arrive at midday. We then have lunch and visit the Aboriginal Cultural Centre where you can learn about the Dreamtime, before starting your Uluru Base Walk. Take in the spiritual significance of Kantju Gorge, Mutitjulu Waterhole and see Aboriginal Cave Paintings. Enjoy a guided Mala Walk before dinner as you watch a sunset over Uluru. We will then spend the night at the Ayers Rock Campground in swags. Toilets and showers are available.Meals :Lunch, DinnerDay 2 : Uluru Sunrise & Kata TjutaTake in a memorable Uluru Sunrise over the World’s Largest Rock. You will then head to the Valley of the Winds at Kata Tjuta. Your guide will explain about bush tucker and rock formations along the hike before returning for lunch. After lunch we head towards Kings Canyon, stopping at Curtin Springs Cattle Station, (4200 sq.km) and arriving at Kings Creek Station just before sunset. Your guide will prepare a healthy camp oven dinner on the fire. Relax around the fire then curl up in your swag under millions of stars. Toilets and showers are available at Kings Creek Station.Meals :Breakfast, Lunch, DinnerDay 3 : Kings CanyonWe leave the Ayers Rock Campground before sunrise and take in a memorable Uluru Sunrise over the World’s Largest Rock. You then have time to complete an Uluru Base Walk around Uluru. You will see beautiful sites such as the Mala Walk, Mutijulu Waterhole and Aboriginal Cave Paintings. You will arrive back in Alice Springs at approximately 5:30pm. Back to civilization, get cleaned up and we meet later with your Guide for dinner and a couple of beers at The Rock Bar (own expense).Meals :Breakfast, Lunch
The Rock Tour picks up from any Alice Springs Hotel/Motel, Hostel or Campground at 5.30am.
We return to Alice Springs on day 3 at 5pm and the guide will invite the group out for drinks and dinner to The Rock Bar!
We run DAILY except for a few days over Christmas and New Year (No tours available on 23/12, 24/12, 25/12, 26/12, 30/12, 31/12, 01/01).
$25.00 Uluru Park Entry Fee to be paid locally.
You can also hire a warm -10 Degrees Sleeping Bag if you do not have one for $20 - (recommended from June to October...Winter). We also hire out light weight summer sleeping bags if needed (November - May)