All-Day Private Tour to Bulgarsky Open-air Architerctural Museum
During this tour you will visit an open-air museumof history and architecture of XIII-XIV centuries.
You will see ruins and remains of ex-capital of Volga Bulgaria, an ancient state in this area. The natural park and open-air museum is situated on the picturesque banks of the Volga river, about 140 km from Kazan.
• Guaranteed skip-the-line entrance
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide service
- Skip-the-line access
- Hotel pick-up and drop off by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Bolgar State Historical and Architectural Museum-Reserve
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bolgar State Historical and Architectural Museum-Reserve, 67 Nazarovykh Street, Bolgar 422840 Russia
The Bulgarian Historical and Architectural Museum-Reserve is the world's most northerly monument of medieval Muslim architecture, a unique and unique example of Bulgarian-Tatar architecture of the mid-13th-14th centuries. It has no analogues in the world as a valuable historical monument testifying to the disappeared states (Volga Bulgaria , The Golden Horde), the disappeared culture, the way of life and as a significant influence during the X-XV centuries on the development of culture and architecture.
Duration: 11 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your centrally located Kazan hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Booking for this tour is required to reserve your space specially during high season. This helps us to guarantee you'll receive a top quality tour!
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.