All Inclusive : Private Old and New Delhi Sightseeing Tour
Delhi has a dizzying concentration of cultural and historical attractions. But they’re spread throughout the city, making it difficult for first-time visitors to cover all the sights. During this convenient sightseeing jaunt through Old and New Delhi, you’ll tick off all the highlights in a short visit, giving you an introduction to the city without wearing you out. Choose between flexible tour times as you visit Qutub Minar, Lotus Temple, India Gate, and more.
1. An introduction to Delhi’s top attractions, in your own private car.
2. Speed between locations in a chauffeured, air-conditioned vehicle.
3. Perfect for first-time visitors or travelers short on time.
4.Choose between flexible tour timings for added convenience
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English-speaking Tour Guide
- Hotel/Airport Pick up/Drop off
- Transfers/sightseeing by a private air-conditioned car
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Bottled water (cold and unlimited)
- Monument Entrances Fees
What's excluded :
- Gratuities to Guide / Driver (optional)
- Anything that is not specifically mentioned in above Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid), 6 km North of Connaught Pl. across from Lal Qila, New Delhi India
At 9 AM, your Driver and Tour Guide will meet you in the Hotel Lobby. After discussion of your places of interest with the Tour Guide, choose any 6 to 8 places, and start exploring Delhi with your Guide.
PLACES OF INTEREST :
• Jama Masjid
• Chandni Chowk
• Raj Ghat
• Agrasen ki Baoli (Stepwell)
• Humayun's Tomb (UNESCO site)
• Qutub Minar (UNESCO site)
• Gurudwara Bangla Sahib (Sikh Temple)
• Laxmi Narayan Birla Temple
* Lodhi Garden
• Cycle Rickshaw tour of Old Delhi with Spice Market
• Drive past India Gate, President House & Parliament building
• Lotus Temple (Bahai Temple) (Closed on Mondays)
• Akshardham Temple (Closed on Mondays)
• Gandhi Museum (Closed on Mondays & National Holidays)
• Indira Gandhi Museum (Closed on Mondays & National Holidays)
This is the best way to explore Delhi in one day. In the evening, you will be dropped off to your hotel/location/airport. Your Customized Tour of Delhi ends around 5 PM with beautiful memories of Delhi.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.