All-Inclusive Blue Mountains Tour in a Luxury Mercedes Sprinter
Luxury Mercedes Fully Inclusive Tour with No More to Pay!! Maximum 16 People!!
• Scenic World Rides (Skyway, Railway, Cableway and a walk in the Temperate Rainforest)
• Amazing Views of the Three Sisters, Jamison Valley and Megalong Valley
• Lunch ( multiple options to choose from including vegetarian)
• Featherdale Wildlife Park Entry
Drop back to the City CBD - Central Business District where Tour concludes
Diamond Tours is a Fully Inclusive Tour no more to Pay!! Our Blue Mountains Tours are small Group Mercedes Benz Sprinter Maximum 16 People. We visit locations away from the large coaches taking the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful day out.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Scenic World Rides Valued $46 (Skyway, Railway, Cableway and walk in the Rainforest)
- Lunch ( multiple options to choose from including vegetarian)
- Featherdale Wildlife Park Included Valued at $32 Per Person
- Luxury Mercedes Maximium 16 People!!
- National Park Fees
- All Inclusive!! No more to Pay!!
- Mercedes Sprinter only Max 16 People!!. Not a Large coach or 21 seater Coaster
- Entry/Admission - Scenic World Blue Mountains
- Entry/Admission - Cahill's Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Anzac Bridge, Victoria Road Pyrmont, Sydney, New South Wales 2009 Australia
Travel on the ANZAC bridge with views of the Harbour and Habour Bridge.
Pass By: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Drive through Katoomba towards the Three Sisters
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
See the beautiful Three Sister at the closest view called Echo Point
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Scenic World Blue Mountains, Corner Violet Street & Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Rides the Skyway, CableWay and Railway with a walk in the Rainforest
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cahill's Lookout, 258-276 Cliff Drive, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Beautiful views of the Megalong Valley
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Lapstone Hotel, 15 Great Western Hwy, Blaxland NSW 2774, Australia
Hot filling Lunch included with multiple options to choose from including vegetarian.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Featherdale Sydney Wildlife Park, 217 - 229 Kildare Rd Doonside, Blacktown, New South Wales 2767 Australia
Largest collection of Australian Animal big and small. Feed the wallabies or take a photo with a Koala.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sydney, Sydney, New South Wales
From Featherdale Wildlife Park we will drop off our Customers to selected hotels where tour will concluded.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Sydney NSW, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please select a hotel from the list, if you do not select a hotel we will pick you up from the Sydney Harbour Marriott at 7.15am 6.45am - Metro Hotel Marlow6.55am - Travelodge Sydney7.00am - Swissotel7.10am - Four Seasons - Level 3 Entrance7.15am - Sydney Harbour MarriottIf you are staying outside the City, Airbnb, in a Hotel not listed or with Friends the best pickup point is the Sydney Harbour Marriott at 7:15 AM. Please be ready & waiting 5 minutes prior to pick upIf you are not at your selected pickup point at the correct time the tour will depart without you.
Return Detail :Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- During Peak Period we may use additional buses such as a Rosa or Coaster
- Please advise child age at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.