All inclusive - Explore the Splendid City of Polonnaruwa By Tuk-Tuk
Hop on a Tuk ride in one of the better kept ruins of ancient Ceylon - the UNESCO World Heritage City of Polonnaruwa, which was the medieval capital of Sri Lanka. Polonnaruwa is the ancient heart of Sri Lanka which dates back to 12th century with an impressive stone culture recalls an inspired past.
per adult from
What's included :
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Polonnaruwa and Giritale hotels via Tuk-tuk
- English language speaking guide during sightseeing
- Entrance fee during sightseeing tours
- Refreshments during sightseeing
- All government taxes
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature
- Gratuities (Recommended)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Polonnaruwa remains as one of the best planned archeological relic sites in the country, which was declared as a UNESCO world heritage site in 1982. You will be shifted to the past from present while you are wandering via these impressive sites. You will be able to explore well-preserved dagobas, moonstones, beautiful parks, massive buildings and stunningly beautiful statues. Enjoy a tuk-tuk ride around the Sea of Parakrama, a vast 12th-century man-made water reservoir which is also one of the main highlights in this wonderful ancient city. This is one of the best ancient cities in the country that gives a big experience within a short period of time as the monuments are in a more compact area.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Polonnaruwa and Giritale hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 4 Years +11 months and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- This activity is subject to cancellation based on inclement weather. Activity can be rescheduled, or the payment could be refunded.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You must wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred or holy places.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.