All Inclusive: Jaipur Day Tour from Delhi By Car
The city of Jaipur(Pink City) is rife with dazzling yet dispersed historic sights. Travel between India Gate, Red Fort, and the UNESCO-listed Jantar Mantar without the stress of navigation or car hire on a private tour from New Delhi. Receive the undivided attention of your guide; tailor your itinerary according to personal interests; and benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off, and air-conditioned transfers.
1.Tick off Jaipur attractions with ease, even in limited time on a day trip.
2. Stay cool in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle.
3. Benefit from the in-depth knowledge of a guide as you visit UNESCO World Heritage sites.
4. Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- 1 Bottled water per person
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off from in Delhi
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tips & Gratuties (Optional)
- Any other items which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amber Palace, Devisinghpura, Amer, Jaipur 302001 India
We will pick you up at 5 AM from your location in Hotel/Airport International Airport in Delhi.
Drive 4/5-hours to the Pink City of Jaipur to begin your Same Day Jaipur Tour. Upon arrival, meet your Guide in Jaipur, and visit Amber Fort (climb up the foot of the hill to reach the top of the palace), within the Fort Complex, visit Jai Mandir Temple to see the Palace of mirrors (Sheesh Mahal).
Later, photostop at Jal Mahal, known as "Water Palace". Break for lunch at a local restaurant, then visit City Palace & Museum ( which includes Chandra Mahal, Mubarak Mahal palaces and other buildings, is a palace complex in Jaipur, the capital of the Rajasthan was the seat of the Maharaja of Jaipur).
Then, head to Jantar Mantar (a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a stone observatory -attracted by mathematicians from all over the world, and built to observe astronomical positions).
Then, you will photostop at Hawa Mahal ( constructed for the Royal ladies to observe everyday life and festivals celebrated in the street below without being seen)
Finally, drive back to Delhi and drop-off at your hotel or the airport.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon.Airports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.