All-Inclusive Private Day Tour: Best of Shanghai w/lunch and River Cruise
If you have a limited time in Shanghai and want to go home with a great understanding of its people, history and culture, then this private tour is perfect for you! You will visit both the east and west sides of Shanghai and discover Shanghai's fascinating mix of modern and classic characters. All transportation, entrance fees, lunch and even a fantastic river cruise are included. It's a relaxing and sight-filled way to enjoy Shanghai!
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- An authentic, well-reviewed local restaurant lunch
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (within Shanghai central area)
- Huangpu River Cruise ride
- Personal tour guide services
- Private driver and car
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Yu Garden (Yuyuan)
- Entry/Admission - Huangpu River
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bund (Wai Tan), Zhongshan East 1st Road, Shanghai China
The Shanghai Bund has dozens of historical buildings, lining the Huangpu River, that once housed numerous banks, trading houses and consulates from all over Europe, Asia and the United States. The area highlights Shanghai's western influence in architecture and culture and today offers a beautiful walkway along the Huangpu River while learning about Shanghai's history.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Nanjing Lu (Nanjing Road), Nanjing East Road, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
This is one of main shopping streets of Shanghai and is one of the world's busiest shopping streets. The street is cut off from cars and buses and made for pedestrians to stroll, browse and shop. You can find hundreds of shops and brands from all over the world as well as a wide range of food and restaurants. Great for shopping or just people watching.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Yu Garden (Yuyuan), No.218 Anren Street, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200010 China
This garden dates back to 1559 during the Ming Dynasty. A classic Chinese Garden rich in history, you'll see a wide range of halls, statues, rock structures, water features as well as the famous Grand Rockery and Exquisite Jade Rocks. The surrounding areas is full of many traditional Chinese buildings, which nowadays are used as commercial stores to sell local products, snacks, jewelry, souvenirs, antiques and so on. Visitors can enjoy traditional Chinese architecture, taste local snacks, buy antiques and silk products as gifts for friends or relatives. It is called Yuyuan Bazaar and also known as Yuyuan Market. People give it a nickname of Shopping Kingdom.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Former French Concession, Puxi Central, Huangpu District, Shanghai 200000 China
Enjoy the atmosphere of east meets west or one of the new popular places. This area is rich in the history of China when colonial powers had a significant presence in Shanghai. It has unique architecture while bustling with people along tree-lined streets. You'll have an European life style in the local Shikumen houses. The nightlife actives on weekdays as well as weekends. It is also the most expensive place to live in China and is home to the Chinese elite and executive expats.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Huangpu River, Headstreams from Dianshan Lake, Zhujiajiao Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai 201700 China
Enjoy this cruise along the Huangpu river to get amazing views of both the east and west Shanghai skylines. This one hour long ride river cruise will provide you a breathtaking view of the city with lights on all tall buildings on both sides. A must do in Shanghai.
Note: the cruise ticket is included. If you want to have a VIP seat on the boat, you can purchase it when you get on the cruise with your guide's help.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Shanghai Tower, No479 Lujiazui Ring Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai China
The Shanghai Tower is a 632-metre, 128-story megatall skyscraper in Lujiazui (second-tallest behind Dubai's Burj Khalifa.) It has the world's highest observation deck and the world's fastest elevators at a top speed of 74 km/hr. It is the world's A truly amazing view and experience.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please note: Drop off and pickup outside of central Shanghai, such as Pudong International Airport, Hongqiao International Airport, Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal, Shanghai Hongqiao Railway Station, Shanghai Disney Area, Qinpu District, Jiading District, Chuansha District, or Songjiang District, Fengxian District, will incur an extra USD40 for your whole group and includes both pickup and dropoff. You can pay in cash (USD or RMB) directly to your guide when meeting.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress comfortably and for the season
- If you choose afternoon departure time, you will have dinner time instead of lunch time
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- As our tours include public sites. We are as careful as possible, but we can't control all conditions. China overall is very safe for traveling and we'll inform all customers with any updates. Our goal is make you are safe and have a worry-free experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.