All-inclusive Private tour: Explore Stunning Moscow after Dark
The mighty Russian capital illuminated is a memorable sight. Magnificent golden cupolas of Orthodox churches stand next to grand palaces and imposing Stalinist façades on the banks of the Moskva River. Hear stories and explore Moscow with a local guide.
• Illuminated skyline of the largest Russian metropolis
• Golden cupolas of Orthodox churches & modern skyscrapers
• Iconic landmarks at night—Kremlin & St. Basil's Cathedral
• Eclectic architecture in the city center at Moskva River
• Insider tips & intriguing stories from a local guide
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide assistance. Languages: English. Other languages upon request (additional charge may apply)
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your central Moscow hotel (Comfortable car/minivan with A/C)
- Guided night tour of Moscow
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- Any entrance tickets
- Food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Square, Moscow 109012 Russia
With over 12 million inhabitants, Moscow is one of the largest European cities. Feel its energy as night falls and the impressive cityscape sparkles with colorful evening lights. Towering Stalin-era buildings compete for space with modern skyscrapers. Cathedrals and palaces, like the world-famous Kremlin, remind you of the age of powerful Russian tsars.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Saint Basil's Cathedral, Red Square 2, Moscow 109012 Russia
Admire the attractive bridges connecting the banks of the Moskva River, the main artery of this metropolis. See iconic landmarks like St. Basil's Cathedral, shaped like flames of a bonfire, whose color scheme is best seen at night. A knowledgeable guide shares insiders tips, too, about how best to spend your time in the exhilarating capital of Russia.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure and return point: your centrally located Moscow hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children 1 and younger are complimentary.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.