All Inclusive Small Group Tour to Ming Tomb and Mutianyu Great Wall from Beijing
Visit two of UNESCO Heritage Sites located from the suburb of Beijing, door-to-door service and cable car are inclusive to have undivided attention to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs on this mini group tour, marvel at the incredible project in China.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide and driver
- Air-condition vehicle
- Cable car
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
After complimentary hotel pickup, pay a short visit to learn traditional jade culture then drive to the Ming Tombs(Changling) and explore the tomb for Emperor Yongle, the third Ming Emperor. Enjoy the tranquil environment and grand architecture, get to know the interesting tomb culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
After enjoying delicious lunch at a local restaurant, you'll take the cable car up to the Mutianyu Great Wall, relatively untouched, less commercialized, sees fewer tourists, creating best travel experience. Standing on top of the wall allows for a panoramic view of the surrounding countryside, which is planted with fruit and chestnut orchards, and dotted with old pine. After hiking, take the toboggan slide down to the Great Wall foot with laughter. Sip fragrant tea and have a relaxing rest before being sent back to the hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel inside 3rd Ring Road of Beijing
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.