All Inclusive Taj Mahal Day Tour
Destination to Visit :- Agra.
• Duration and Starting Time:- Start from Delhi at 0600 Hrs. 1 Day Agra Trip
• Pickup Point :- Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon / Noida
• Attraction :- Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, It Mad ud-Daulah, Mehtab Bagh
• End of The Trip :- Back to Airport / Hotel Delhi / Gurgaon.
Agra is the most popular destination of India. This tour for people those coming in Delhi for short time and wanted to visit Taj Mahal. start from Delhi in morning and evening back to Delhi. Agra is house of three UNESCO’s world heritage site. It’s a must visit tourist destination. you will visit Taj Mahal, Agra fort, It Mad -ud Daulah,Taj Mahal from Mehtab Bagh and explore some local arts and handicrafts.
These private vehicles can accommodate up to 5 passengers. 1-2 passengers in Small Car like Toyota Etios or Swift Dzire and 3-5 passengers in Toyota Innova Car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transport for round trip of Agra from Delhi along with sightseeing of Agra as per program
- Local guide
- Buffet Lunch at local restaurant in Agra
- Entrances of the monuments
- Battery van Ride at Taj Mahal
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Mineral water in the car
- Fuel charges, Toll Tax's and Parking of the transport
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
What's excluded :
- Tip to the driver and guide
- Personal expenses Like Shopping
- Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Taj Mahal, Dharmapuri, Forest Colony, Tajganj, Agra 282001 India
06:00 AM Pickup from Delhi
Our driver will pick up you from your place and he will straight drive to Agra by using an Express way.
10:00 AM Visit at Taj Mahal
Taj Mahal was built by Emperor Shah Jahan in the love of her wife mumtaz mahal. A beautiful building to visit explore for 02 hours long with tour guide and deep history of the monument.
12:30 PM Buffet Lunch at Local restaurant in Agra
01:30 PM Agra Fort
Agra Fort will be the next milestone. This gargantuan fort is built by Emperor Akbar, this is made up of red sandstones at one of either side of River Yamuna.
02:30 PM Itmad Ud-Daulah
Baby Taj is the tomb of Etmad-Ud-Daula (father-in-law of Jahangir), commissioned by Nur Jahan (wife of Jahangir).
03:30 PM Visit Mehtab Bagh - Back view of Taj Mahal
Mehtab Bagh Exploring the back side of a Taj Mahal. Here you will see the magnificent reflection of Taj Mahal over the river
05:00 PM Back to Delhi.
Our driver and drop you in your respective hotel hotel/Airport in Delhi.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel,Airport,Railway station in Delhi, Noida, Gurugram, FaridabadAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.