All-Inclusive Waterfall Explorer Day Trip from Airlie Beach
Travel with a company that are certified Climate Action Leaders. this is the highest level of ECO certification that can be awarded in Australia.
Falls to Paradise is the new all-inclusive day tour exploring Cedar Creek Falls
and the exclusive Coral Sea Marina Resort. Guests can swim with turtles at the majestic waterfalls surrounded by tropical flora and fauna and enjoy the guided walk.
1. Swim with the turtles at Cedar Creek Falls
2. Fun and informative tour guide
3. Relax by the beautiful pool at the Award-Winning Coral Sea Resort
4. Feast on a delicious lunch prepared by the chef and enjoy a cocktail by the pool
5. Enjoy the views from the resort pool while sipping on a cocktail or two
6. Swim in one of Queensland’s most beautiful Waterfalls
7. Guided ECO walk to the top of the falls
8. Small group excursions
9. One Meal and Basic Alcoholic or Non-Alcoholic drink included
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - & Morning Snack
- Full use of Resort equipment, ECO guided walk to the top of the Falls.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Relax by the Balinese style pool at the exclusive Coral Sea Marina Resort
- Alcoholic Beverages - 1 Beer, Wine or Soft Drink PP
- Entry/Admission - Cedar Creek Falls
- Entry/Admission - Coral Sea Marina
What's excluded :
- Sunscreen, Towel, Hat, Camera.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cedar Creek Falls, Conway Road, Proserpine, Queensland 4800 Australia
Falls to Paradise is an all-inclusive day tour exploring Cedar Creek Falls and the exclusive Paradise Cove Resort. Guests can swim with turtles at the majestic waterfalls, surrounded by tropical flora and fauna. Enjoy the guided walks to the top for great ‘insta’ views. Follow this with a chill-out session around our Balinese style resort pool, or paddle boarding and kayaking in the Coral Sea for the more energetic. This is a great all-round day to enjoy with family and friends.
The stunning Cedar Creek Falls is approximately 30 minutes bus ride from Airlie Beach. All guests will enjoy the spectacular waterfalls and abundant flora and fauna. This popular tourist spot will take you back to nature including white cedar trees, Alexandra Palms, wild orchids, colorful butterflies and many species of birds. The fun and informative guide will take you on an ECO walk to the top of the falls where you can climb over the rocks and take a dip in the refreshing clear natural pools.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Coral Sea Marina, Shingley Drive, Airlie Beach, Queensland 4802 Australia
Only 30 minutes away from Cedar Creek Falls Paradise is waiting for you. Chill-out around the iconic Coral Sea resort pool and enjoy the specular scenery of Airlie Beach and the Whitsunday Islands. Enjoy a tasty meal and drink followed by a dip in the pool that overlooks the islands. Make your way home after or stay to enjoy a few cocktails while watching the sunset over the water and distant hills, the choice is yours!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: 2/350 Shute Harbour Rd, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
2: Cedar Creek Falls, Cedar Creek QLD 4800, Australia
3: Coral Sea Resort Hotel, 25 Ocean View Ave, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Coral Sea Resort Hotel, 25 Ocean View Ave, Airlie Beach QLD 4802, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.