All Inclusive Xiamen Private Layover Tour to Hakka Tulou Village with Options
Turn your short layover in Xiamen by taking this exclusive private day tour to explore the spectacular Fujian Tulou (Earth Building), take the opportunity to visit the beautiful Chinese ancient village and learn the unique Hakka culture, tradition and life from the region. Flexible departure time cater to your own flight schedule, travel with your local expert guide and choose different classic route designed based on your own preferences and time. Local delightful lunch and convenient Xiamen airport pick up and drop off are included.
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Experienced driver with air-conditioned comfortable car
- Great Local guide
- Entrance fee during the tour
- Local tasty lunch
- Entry/Admission - Zhangzhou Tianluokeng Village
- Entry/Admission - Yongding Earth Building
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhangzhou Tianluokeng Village, Tianluokeng Village, Shuyang Town, Nanjing County 363600 China
Your local friendly guide and the driver will meet you at Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport or cruise port. Start your wonderful day excursion to Fujian Tulou clusters which is about 2.5-hour drive one way from Xiamen. Fujian Tulou, featured as "a Living World Heritage", "a Place of Harmony and Happiness", "Cluster of Hakka Culture", is the most extraordinary showcase of Chinese rural dwellings. Scattered around different parts of Fujin province, Tianluokeng, Hongeng and Gao Bei Tuluo in Yong Ding county, Nanjing Tulou , Chuxi Tulou , Hekeng Tulou are of the best to visit. Your fully private day allows you to pick out different route that are well planed in line with your time and style. On the way feel free to discuss with your guide from the following route that best suits you.
If you choose route A, you will visit Tianluokeng Tulou, famed for the charming “ 4 Dish one Soup” Tulou cluster from top view point and also the 700 year old Leaning Tulou “ Yu Chang” Lou , a stop at the ancient Taxia village from the 13th century , also known as the “ Zhouzhuang Water Town” from southern China
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Yongding Earth Building, South of Longyan Region, Yongding County 364100 China
If you choose route B, you will visit Yongding Tulou Clusters, explore many different impressive Tulou dotted in the Hakka village ,the famed “ Prince of Tulou” Zhencheng Lou , The Potala Palace” style Kuiju Tulou, the smallest round building -Rusheng Tulou, Fuyu Tulou and also appreciate the wonderful countryside scenery from the local village.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Nanjing County, Nanjing County, Fujian
If you choose route C, you will visit Nanjing Tulou and Yun Shui Yao Ancient Town which includes the largest rectangular Hegui Tulou and the finest Huai Yuan Tulou , in addition enjoy the visit to Yun Shui Yao Ancient Village built in the Ming Dynasty and appreciate the typical Mingnan landscape in the town.
During the you will also take the break to enjoy a delightful local Hakka lunch based on your own dietary requests.
After the wonderful excursion you will be transfered back to your Xiamen airport or other area in Xiamen as per your request.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you arrive by cruise ship, you will be picked up and drop off at your cruise terminal; if you arrive by flight you will be picked up and dropped off at Xiamen Gaoqi International airport.Airports
- Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport, Xiangyun 1st Rd, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China
- Xiamen International Cruise Center, Donggang Rd, Huli Qu, Xiamen Shi, Fujian Sheng, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.