All-terrain electric trott-1h30 guided by GPS- "Alignments and tumulus."
Discover the menhirs and alignments of Carnac differently! Let yourself be guided by the small paths and cross roads to discover this exceptional megalithic site known throughout the world!
But what is the all-terrain electric trott?
It's a funny hybrid electric machine between mountain bike, bmx and scooter.
Equipped with 2 large drive wheels, hydraulic brakes and front rear suspensions, it has the particularity of being very easy to use, going everywhere and being ultra manoeuvrable. At all levels of practice, the sensations are very present and the piloting of the machine is very similar to board sports ...
The two-wheel drive offers quite surprising acceleration and the possibility of climbing hills very easily and safely. The battery of the machine is located in a backpack, thus reducing the weight of the trott. But don't be fooled! Even if you don't pedal it remains a sporting discipline!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- road book with discovery tours
- Hiking GPS
- Front basket
What's excluded :
- gopro camera rental
- Entry/Admission - Megaliths of Carnac
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Megaliths of Carnac, Megalithische Anlagen von Carnac Lieu dit Le Ménec, 56343 Carnac France
You will follow and cross the alignments of Kermario, Kerlescan and Menec
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Tumulus de St-Michel, 56340 Carnac France
You can take a quick break to discover the St Michel chapel and admire the viewpoint of the tumulus over the bay of Carnac
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Geant du Manio, 56340 Carnac France
Switch to off-road mode and take small paths to access the Manio quadrilateral "and its incredible" Giant "
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Saint-Michel tumulus, Unnamed Road, 56340 Carnac, France
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.