Almaty City Trip
Almaty, Kazakhstan used to be the capital of the country until it was changed to Astana in 1997. So, while Alamty is not the capital, it still has that capital feel that most locals and travelers will attest to, which is why so many travelers end up here. And to tell you the truth, Almaty does have a lot of draws. The city has a diverse assortment of museums, parks, restaurants, and other attractions that convince people to include it in their plans for a holiday in Kazakhstan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- 1. The driver will meet you at the arranged point;
2. Driver will hold a plate with your name or name of your organisation
3. Free awaiting time is 30 min
4. Transfer will end at initial pickup point
5. Additional stops will be charged on top of transfer prices (stops along the way at money exchange/shops are included)
6. Driver will share the mobile to make a call to call center for inquiries
7. We do not guarantee English speaking driver, but provide 24/7 online or mobile call support in English.
Departure Point :
We pick up from any point of Almaty city, including hotels, hostels, restaurants. The pickup time and address is designed by passengers.
Return Detail :Almaty, Kazakhstan
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.