Alone in the wild - Private Sunset Safari Experience
⭐ Enjoy the sunset in the Dubai desert during a private safari, live a unique experience, and build memorable souvenirs!
⚡ALL EXPLICATIONS CAN BE DONE IN ENGLISH & FRENCH⚡
Discovering Dubai desert with us is the perfect way to live an amazing, unique, luxurious, and very cool experience.
We will take the road to the Dubai desert.
First, we will stop at a natural bird reserve to discover one of the most fantastic secret places in Dubai.
Then we will go to the dunes and discover the desert.
After arriving we will prepare everything to enjoy the beautiful landscape and enjoy the Sunset.
You will learn how to prepare the typical local tea, and enjoy delicious local sweets. Enjoy the lights of the desert and the pleasure of being alone in the wild.
During our trip, we will stop to take pictures and build amazing souvenirs!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
Pick up from hotel
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Al Qudra Lake, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Dubai Desert, Dubai United Arab Emirates
Visit the dunes and enjoy the Sunset
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
⚠️DROP IN – DROP OFF from your hotel in DUBAI (FREE if it’s in one of these locations MARINA / PALM / BARSHA/BUSINESS BAY DOWTOWN DEIRA CITY CENTER ) ⚠️Ports
- Port rashid marina, Dubai - Port Rashid - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.