Alpujarras 4x4 PRIVATE TOUR
Discover the best but secret viewpoints of the Alpujarras, driving through old trails from the time of the Visigods and the Arabs, and it´s white villages hanging in the mountains of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Las Alpujarras, Sierra Nevada National Park Spain
Discover the magic of the Alpujarras, the last bastion of the arabs in the Iberian Peninsula, located in the south side of the Sierra Nevada. Amazed of the views of the highest peaks in Spain as well as the "Pueblos Blancos", the typical white villages.After picking you up at your accommodation in Granada city, we will head to Lanjarón the first village in the Alpujarras region known for its pure spring water, where we could have a coffee, tea... before taking the trail which will lead us to 2000 meters of elevation (6400 feet), very close to the Cerro del Caballo, one of the highest peaks in Sierra Nevada. From there we will enjoy amazing views of the Mediterranean Sea and even África. After that we will go (Still of road) to the Poqueira Valley and its three principal villages: Pampaneira, Capileira and Bubión. We will enjoy their white houses and narrow streets. There we will be able to enjoy its diverse gastronomy. We will have multiple stops along the way, so we can take pictures or just for relaxing.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.