Altona Homestead Ghost Tour
Visit one of Australia's original homesteads, nestled snugly in a leafy park only 15 minutes drive from Melbourne. The homestead has long had a reputation for hauntings and has been the centre of paranormal investigations. The Langhorne family are long deceased but given their colourful history and the births, deaths and heartaches linked with the building, it is no surprise that the Homestead is alive with activity. Tours run the first Saturday of each month.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- 90-minute ghost tour
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Altona Homestead
What's excluded :
- Excludes wet weather products, guests are asked to dress accordingly to cater wet weather
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altona Homestead, 128 Queen Street, Altona, Hobsons Bay, Victoria 3018 Australia
Visit one of Australia's original homesteads, only 20 minutes drive from Melbourne. The homestead has long had a reputation for hauntings and has been the center of paranormal investigations. The Langhorne family are long deceased but given their colourful history and the births, deaths and heartaches linked with the building, it is no surprise that the Homestead is alive with activity.
Approximate Duration: 1.5 hours
Venue: Mixture of indoors and outdoors
Terrain: Moderate walking, flat paths with a couple of steps at entrance
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :128 Queen St, Altona VIC 3018, Australia
Departure Time :8:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of children attending 8 years and must be accompanied by a supervising adult ticket holder.
- Tours will commence in wet weather, if severe weather occurs tour will be re-scheduled.
- It is recommended you wear flat comfortable shoes for walking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Social distancing
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.