Altos de Chavon & Saona Island Tour (Full Day)
Unique excursion to Altos de Chavon village and Saona island. Explore the recreated 16th-century Mediterranean village and chill on one of the most beautiful Caribbean islands! Traditional Dominican Lunch and national drinks are included. Round-trip transportation from any Bavaro/Punta Cana pick-up point.
What’s included in the Saona Island and Altos de Chavon trip?
+ Guided tour
+ Comfortable transportation, alcoholic and non-alcoholic national drinks.
+ Unique swimming, sailing and sightseeing experience.
+ BBQ lunch.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional art historian guide
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- National Park fees
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Altos de Chavon Regional Museum of Archaeology, Apartado Postal 140 Altos de Chavón, La Romana 22000 Dominican Republic
Our certified guide will introduce you to one of the oldest churches in the Dominican Republic where the King of Spain married, you will know the amphitheater with a capacity of more than 5k + where famous artists such as Shakira, Romeo, etc. have performed. That is why it is called the city of stone.
From this place we will see the Rio Chavon, the museum of ambar. A golf course to enjoy
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9/2/2020 - 6/25/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.