AM Beach Riding Adventure Near Jaco
Beyond a horseback adventure is a personalized experience near Jaco or Marriott Herradura.
Looking for Healthy Horses and your Costa Rican experience.
A 2 hour riding personalized experience with the best guided tour plus riding instructions.
Transfers available as extra .
Morning rides departure at 9am
Sunset ride departure from Hotel Pelicano at 3:00 pm only for Dec Jan Till April
A Horseman will choose the right horse for you and will share tips for your comfort ad safety.
Recommend for ages above 12 years
Drinks included at end
per adult from
What's included :
- Costa Rica Horseman guide
- All necessary equipment including a helmet
- Photo and video taken
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lunch - Restaurante open as an option on your own
You will find friendly attention
On a personalized tour
Our bilingual guide will explain riding basics techniques and you will enjoy happy horses on a secluded beach.
• The Riding Adventure, Rancho Monterey, 25 km South From Jaco 38 Km North from Quepos on Hwy 34, Esterillos Este 60901 Costa Rica
Departure Point :Hotel Pelicano, Puntarenas Province, Esterillos Este, Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/3/2018 - 5/30/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Tuesday: 03:00 PM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 adult per booking when transfer required
- All passenger weight and age MUST be advised at time of booking
- Maximum weight is 240 lbs (110 kilos)
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Please bring a hat, a swimsuit, lightweight pants, secure footwear, sunscreen, and insect repellent
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.