Amalfi Coast drive with Ravello, Amalfi&Positano stop day-trip from Rome
Enjoy a day-trip to Amalfi Coast, deemed an outstanding example of a Mediterranean landscape by Unesco. Here, mountains plunge into the sea in a nail-biting vertical scene of precipitous crags, cliff-clinging abodes and verdant woodland. Travel in an air-conditioned Mercedes minivan which ensure an intimate experience and most of all it is the easier way to navigate the twisting narrow hir-pin coastal roads of this stunning location in Southern Italy. You visit Ravello, set like an eagle's nest above the dizzying landscape of the coast, Amalfi, which was the first of the Four Maritime Republics of Italy and for a long time had the monopoly of trade with the East. Eventually you stop at the gem of the area: Positano, with vertiginous houses tumbling down to the sea in a cascade of sun-bleached peach, pink and terracotta. No less colourful are its steep streets and steps, flanked by wisteria-draped hotels, smart restaurants and fashionable retailers.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private air-conditioned Mercedes minivan
- Well-experienced english speaking driver
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Ravello - Atrani Walk
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ravello - Atrani Walk, Via Santa Chiara, Ravello Italy
You will meet the english speaking driver at your accomodation and then you are ready to travel South. Along the Haghway 1 you can stop for coffee and restroom. After driving 3 hours, you will arrive at Ravello. This enchanting village, set like an eagle's nest above the dizzying landscape of Italy's Amalfi coast, is the most peaceful and charming resort on the Neapolitan Riviera. Early summer is the best time to explore its largely traffic-free lanes or to wander among the terraces and pergolas of its elegant gardens, from where there are vertigo-inducing glimpses of the Mediterranean miles below.
Greta Garbo, Jacqueline Kennedy and Tennessee Williams all holidayed here, and the place still has an air of restrained glamour
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi Marine, Lungomare Dei Cavalieri di Gerusalemme 7, 84011, Amalfi Italy
Amalfi is a charming, peaceful resort town on Italy's scenic Amalfi Coast. It was once one of the four powerful Maritime Republics and has much historic interest. Narrow alleyways wind through the town up the slopes between the sea and mountains. Besides history and beauty, the town is noted for its good beaches and bathing establishments, historic resorts and hotels, lemons, and handmade paper. The main attraction of the place is for sure the Duomo di Sant' Andrea and Cloister of Paradise, excellent examples of medieval architecture with Moorish influence - The duomo is reached by an impressive staircase of 62 steep steps leading up from the main piazza. Mosaics decorate the exterior of the church. It has impressive bronze doors made in 1066.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Dramatic, deluxe and more than a little dashing, Positano is the Amalfi Coast's front-cover splash, with vertiginous houses tumbling down to the sea in a cascade of sun-bleached peach, pink and terracotta. No less photo-worthy are its steep streets and steps, flanked by wisteria-draped hotels, smart restaurants and fashionable retailers. Once there, you won't forget this experience for the rest of your life!
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up at your accomodation in Rome.For pick up outside Rome, (oter villages, airport, etc), we charge for tranfser, according the distance from the city.
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Note: you can arrange with the driver to stay longer at Amalfi or Positano, according to where you choose to have lunch
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- as long as the Covid-19 emergency persists, temperature checks for travelers are absolutely necessary in some tours and excursions that include museums, indoor places and busy areas.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.