Amalfi Coast Full-Day Tour from Sorrento
Experience a thrilling ride along the gorgeous Amalfi Coast on this tour, and visit 2 of its most idyllic cliff-side villages. Take in stunning panoramic views and stop several times for photos. Positano stands as a postcard-perfect representation of the region with its palette of white, peach, and terracotta houses seeming to hang precariously from the sloping cliffs.
Next you’ll travel to the charming town of Amalfi, once the seat of a powerful maritime republic and one of the oldest paper-making centers in Europe. See the lovely villas situated on the steep incline down to the port below, and then take a walk through the central square and stop for a refreshing limoncello di Amalfi, a local lemon liqueur.
Climb up to the Cathedral of St. Andrew in the heart of the town and admire its Arab-Norman design. If you like you can take an optional boat ride to view the scenery from the water before the ride back to Sorrento.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
spend some free time to visit Positano
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
second stop to visit the city
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Temple Travel Sorrento, Piazza Giovan, Piazza Giovanni Battista de Curtis, 11, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.