Amalfi Coast Private Boat Tour from Sorrento - Apreamare 75
The Amalfi Coast must be seen from the sea, this is certain!
Lose yourselves between crystal clear water and colorful houses perfectly stacked one on top of the other, built with incredible precision on the slopes of those mountains that slope vertically and towards the sea .
The private boat tour of the Amalfi Coast is the best way to discover the beauty of the two coasts, Sorrento and Amalfi, in complete relax. Leaves from your hotel/closest meeting point, where a free shuttle will be waiting to take you to the port of embarkation. From here we will sail towards the natural waterfall of Marciano to take a bath and take pictures. We will continue towards the Mitiglianocove and Punta Campanella, the extreme part of the Sorrentine Peninsula, the symbolic beginning of the Amalfi Coast. During this tour there will be many stops for swimming and snorkeling and possibility ot visit, by walk, the town of Positano and Amalfi if you wish or simply stay on board admiring the Coast! The boat tour can be customized down to the smallest detail in order to meet the needs of each customer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round Trip Transfer
- Soda/Pop - Coke, diet coke, water, wine, limoncllo tasting
- Beach Towels
- Snacks - Snacks and fresh fruit
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Vat as per law
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sorrento, Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Sorrento will be your departure point! It is located on a tuff rock over the sea dominating the horizon. On the top of the rock, the intense green vegetation harmoniously mingles with the colours of the town of Sorrento. For ancient people, Sorrento and the Sorrento Coast were the land of the mythical mermaids, the sirens who tempted the seamen with their song
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Positano is a small town of the Amalfi Coast full of colors and scents
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
Amalfi is a town located on the Amalfi Coast house of the Museum of Paper and the amazing Cathedral of St. Andrew
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Round trip transfer included.Pick up time can be chosen from customer
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up from Hotel/Meeting point included. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour / activity departure time, we cannot guarantee your hotel pick-up. Once the purchase is completed, we will send you all information (phone number, email address, etc.)
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.