Amalfi Coast Wheelchair Friendly Tour
Worried that your visit to one of the most amazing places in the world may be restricted by the reduced mobility of a family member?
We inviate you and your family to take part to this unique tour to discover the pearls of the coast. You will see in one day Sorrento, Positano and Amalfi . You will enjoy your free time passing through the historical centre, harbor and the terraces of amazing Sorrento and then you will drive to a panoramic tour of Amalfi coast. On your way to Amalfi you will stop several times to take amazing pictures of Positano and the coast that is protected by the UNESCO as Worldwide Heritage. Once arrived to Amalfi, you will have enough free time for shopping around and admire the beautiful Cathedral of St. Andrew.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pick-up from hotel, Cruise Terminal of Naples / Central Train Station
- Round trip private transfer with wheelchair accessible vehicle
- On board commentary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piazza Tasso, 80067, Sorrento Italy
You will enjoy your free time passing through the historical centre, harbor and the terraces of amazing Sorrento.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Duomo di Sant'Andrea, Piazza Duomo, 84011, Amalfi Italy
On your way to Amalfi you will stop several times to take amazing pictures of Positano , on arrival to Amalfi you will free time.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up on requestPorts
- Port of Napoli
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All our experiences are carried out in compliance with local legislation and health recommendations for protection and safety, to avoid contagion of the Covid-19 virus. Passenger protection has always been our priority!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.