Amalfi, Positano, Pompeii Tour (FullDay 8hrs)
Famous holiday destination, it is characterized by steep cliffs and a jagged coastline dotted with small beaches and pastel-colored fishing villages. The coastal road winds through sumptuous villas, terraced vineyards and lemon groves overlooking the sea. The tour includes 1-hour stops for each of the planned cities. For Amalfi we recommend a walk in the center where you will find a course with typical places to go shopping or sit at a bar to taste the famous Italian ice cream. To then continue towards Positano, famous for being lived by celebrities from all over the world. On request it is also possible to have a 1 hour lunch break in a famous family house to taste an all inclusive Manu set with traditional local food, drinks, wine and dessert. Pompeii will be our last stop, a professional guide is the best solution to get to know the most important Pompeii sites in detail. The guided tour is not included in the tour price.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Commentary on board in agreed language.
What's excluded :
- Enter the monuments and archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Pompeii Archaeological Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi, Amalfi, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
This tour starts from the agreed point in the morning and our first stop is Amalfi. The journey to Amalfi will take 90/120 minutes (depending on traffic). You will have free time to explore the ancient "Marine Republic" (or Republic of the Sea). Visit the Cathedral of Sant'Andrea (Amalfi patron saint) of the 11th century with incredible golden and luminous decorations, walk in the maze of small alleys where you can go shopping and buy souvenirs or simply enjoy an ice cream. On the coast you can also think about your lunch , you just have to talk to the driver to organize a nice place for your meal. (we suggest you visit a limoncello factory and make a free tasting)
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Positano, Positano, Amalfi Coast, Province of Salerno, Campania
You will have free time to explore the beautiful atmosphere of this ancient colorful village made famous by the VIPs from the 60s to the present, appreciate the famous exclusive ceramics of local artisans, enjoy a glass of wine on the beach watching the sea. Get lost in the narrow streets and stairs of this cliff village with flowers everywhere. Known for being the jewel of the Amalfi Coast, Positano is guaranteed to offer you a warm, genuine and authentic Italian experience. The driver will reach the furthest part of the city, accessible by vehicle, at which point you will walk through the narrow streets and alleys. Here you will see various local arts and crafts, galleries and a refuge of bougainvillea flowers that will lead you to the beach. You can take a walk along the seafront. Many celebrities are known for the holidays here, so it could be your lucky day!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pompeii Archaeological Park, Porta Marina (via Villa dei Misteri), 80045 Pompeii Italy
Pompeii is a vast archaeological site, it is so large that you can easily get lost inside. Once a thriving and sophisticated Roman city, Pompeii was buried under meters of ash and pumice from the catastrophic eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79 AD. The site is constantly evolving thanks to the continuous excavations that offer new discoveries every year. A professional private guide is highly recommended to be able to visit it better in detail in relaxation in its most important structures. The guide is on request to help you skip the long lines at the ticket office and is not included in the tour price. A 2 hour stop is foreseen.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Display of the cartel with the name of the reservationAirports
- Naples Airport, Naples Italy
- Porto di Napoli, Piazzale Molo Carlo Pisacane, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
- Porto di Sorrento, Via Marina Piccola, 35, 80067 Sorrento NA, Italy
- Salerno Harbor Port, Molo Manfredi porto di Salerno, 84121 Salerno SA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- NCC driver GUIDELINES On taxis and on vehicles that carry out the rental service with driver, the passenger's seat next to the driver must be left free. In order to respect the safety distances, no more than two passengers can be carried on the rear seats. The driver must wear protective equipment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.