amazing 2 nights tours:luxor,Aswan,abu simbel and hot air balloon from hurghada
See upper Egypt with different eyes.
enjoy the highlights of luxor.
enjoy the highlights of Aswan.
door to door transfers from and to your hotel in hurghada wherever it is.
valley of the kings and so much more with an Egyptology tour guide.
visit the fabulous temples of abu simbel.
experience the life trip hot air balloon in luxor.
tours:valley of the kings,queen Hatsheput temple,colossi of menon,karnak,luxor,hot air balloon,abu simbel and philae temple.
touch the great culture in luxor and Aswan.
Nile felucca ride as complementary.
all transfers,qualified licensed drivers,expert tour guide,a/c bus,first class train tickets from luxor to Aswan,1 night at lotus hotel(Nile view) in luxor,1 night hotel in Aswan,Nile motor boat,west and east banks of luxor,Aswan tours,abu simbel,taxes and charges all are included
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- 1 night at lotus hotel in luxor(Nile view) with breakfast
- 1 night at 3 stars hotel in Aswan with breakfast
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel in hurghada
- Egyptology tour guide
- all the sites which mentioned in itinerary
- west and east banks of luxor
- Aswan tour
- hot air balloon in luxor
- abu simbel trip from Aswan
- first class train tickets luxor to Aswan
- handling fees
- taxes and charges
- meet and assist upon arrival and departure
- Nile motor boat
- qualified licensed drivers
What's excluded :
- entrance fees(around 60 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Day 1: hurghada to Aswan
Pass By: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
our representative will pick you up around 6:30 am (depend on your hotel location)
transfer to luxor by a/c bus (it takes about 5 hours to get to luxor).
arrive to luxor.
open your eyes you are in luxor the land of the great history.
check in hotel.
after some rest visit Karnak Temple: No site in Egypt is more impressive than Karnak.
It is the largest temple complex ever built by man, and represents the combined achievement of many generations of ancient builders and pharoahs. The Temple of Karnak is actually three main temples, smaller enclosed temples, and several outer temples situated on 247 acres of land.
continue your great tour and visit luxor temple:The Temple of Luxor was the center of the most important festival, the festival of Opet. Built largely by Amenhotep III and Rameses II, the temple's purpose was as a setting for the rituals of the festival. The festival was to reconcile the human aspect of the ruler with the divine office.
over night hotel in luxor
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: over night at lotus hotel(Nile view) in luxor
Day 2: hot air balloon.valley of the kings
Pass By: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
Wake up early morning in Luxor for hot air balloon trip is an exciting experience.our representative will pick you up from your hotel in Luxor to the West Bank to enjoy air balloon riding.
Transfer to marine enjoy Soft drinks before you take the motor boat to the west bank , then you will be transferred to the take off area where you are going to start your balloon ride in the sky of the biggest open-air museum ( Luxor ). The balloon ride takes 45 minutes, before your land again,after the fabulous trip start our nest tour directly in the west bank of luxor.
Valley of the Kings: The final resting place of Egypt's rulers from the 18th to the 20th dynasty, it is home to tombs including the great pharaoh Ramses II and boy pharaoh Tutankhamen. The tombs were well stocked with all the material goods a ruler might need in the next world. Most of the decoration inside the tombs still well preserved.
drive over to visit the famous queen Hatsheput temple:
It is one of the most beautiful & best preserved of all of the temples of Ancient Egypt. The temple was built on three levels with two wide ramps in a central position joining the levels together.
last stop in the west bank will be colossi of memnon:
Two massive stone statues of king Amenhotep III are the only remains of a complete mortuary temple. The statues are made from blocks of quartzite sandstone which exist in Cairo then moved 700 KM to Luxor.
after the amazing day tour in the west bank.
Transfer to Luxor Train Station. Board the train and ride in a first class compartment for the 3-hour ride to Aswan.
arrive to Aswan the beautiful city and over night hotel in Aswan
Accommodation included: over night hotel in Aswan
Day 3: abu simbel,Aswan,hurghada
Pass By: Abu Simbel Temple Complex, Abu Simbel, Abu Simbel Egypt
Pick up time from your hotel in Aswan and Drive to Abu Simbel, start around 05:00 am,
arrival in Abu Simbel at 08: 00,
Visit the two great temples of Ramses the second and his Wife Queen Nefertari,
Find out how they were displaced in 1960 with the help of the Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid rising waters of the Nile. See the mural depicting the famous victory of Ramses II at the Battle of Qadesh and admire the small temple he built for his favorite wife, Queen Nefertari.
Marvel at the rock sanctuary and its incredible bas-reliefs.
back to Aswan and take Nile motor boat to visit the amazing temple of philae
Built to honor the goddess Isis, this was the last temple built in the classical Egyptian style. Construction began around 690 BC, and it was one of the last outposts where the goddess was worshiped.
transfer by a/c bus back to hurghada.
arrive to hurghada and transfer to your hotel with unique photos and unforgettable memories.
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.