Amazing Advanture in Vardzia
Vardzia, Georgia’s unique cave city continues to amaze people from all over the world. This time, famous travel blog, Journal of Nomads devoted wonderful and very interesting article to Vardzia – Georgia’s unique ancient cave city.
Vardzia is a rock-carved fortress stretched over 500 meters. It is located in the historic region of Samtskhe-Javakheti and consists of 600 rooms. It can freely be called the Honor of Georgians.
I also offer for my Travalers Photography Service for free.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Vardzia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vardzia, Erusheti Mountain, Aspindza 383770 Georgia
The remarkable cave city of Vardzia is a cultural symbol with a special place in Georgian hearts. King Giorgi III built a fortification here in the 12th century, and his daughter, Queen Tamar, established a cave mon…
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up our travelers from any hotel, any street or place in Tbilisi.Airports
- Shota Rustaveli Tbilisi International Airport, Tbilisi Georgia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.