Amazing Bangkok Temple & City Tour with Admission Tickets (Multi Languages)
Explore the Grand Palace which was the official residence of the Kings of Thailand. Nowadays, the Grand Palace is still used for official events. Several royal ceremonies and state functions are held within the walls of the palace every year. After the Grand Palace, stop by the Emerald Buddha which is houses the most revered Buddha Statue in Thailand.
- Spectacular sights of Grand Palace complex in the morning
- Marvelous architecture & emerald Buddha at Wat Phra Keow
- Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun
- Local private guide providing insight & stories of temples
- Quick city sightseeing tour on your way to the Grand Palace
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop off (selected hotels only)
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew)
- Entry/Admission - The Grand Palace
- Entry/Admission - Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun)
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of the Emerald Buddha (Wat Phra Kaew), Na Phra Lan Road Phra Borom Maha Rajawang, Phra Nakhon, Bangkok 10200 Thailand
08:00 : Pick up from the various hotel.
09:00 : Group will be transferred to Wat Phra Kaew, the Chaple of the Emerald Buddha, which houses the world’s most precious image of The Lord Buddha. The 75 cm statue of Jade Sits Otop an 11 m golden pedestal surrounded by Lavish Murala and Richly decorated pavilions.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Grand Palace, Na Phra Lan Rd, Maharaj Pier next to Wat Phra Kaeo Temple Complex, Bangkok Thailand
Then group will be moved to visit the Grand Palace which encompass several Major building. The most prominent buildings include the Throne Hall, The Reception Hall and The Coronation Hall.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Temple Of Dawn (Wat Arun), 158 Thanon Wang Doem, Wat Arun, Bangkok Yai, Bangkok 10600 Thailand
10.30 : Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn)
11.30 : At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
Please bring to passport or copy passport
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :128 Payatai Plaza Building, Phayathai Road, Ratchathevi, Thanon Phaya Thai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Traveler pickup is offered
Free of charge Door to Door Pick up for CITY CENTER BANGKOK DISTRICT AREA (3 KM radius area) with namely Sukhumvit Soi (Lane) -1 to 33, Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even), Pratunam, Silom, Langsuan, Wireless Road, Sathorn, Surawongse, Siam, MBK, Yawarat (China Town), Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel You can also join our tours at BANGKOK MEETING POINTS - Our office, Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400An additional surcharge for hotel pickup outside 3 miles (5 km) radius from the city center is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are committed to ensure the safety of travelers according to the Standard Operating Procedures of the World Health Organization (WHO) Standards
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.