Amazing Hanoi City Tour Full Day
Charming pagodas and the “36 streets and 36 wares” of the fascinating Old Quarter will vie for your attention. And there are other famous sights: the impressive Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the ancient Temple of Literature, the Lake of the Restored Sword, the One Pillar Pagoda, the Hanoi Opera House, the History Museum, the Fine Arts Museum, and the Ethnology Museum, please look at the itinerary below to have more details.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hanoi Old Quarter Culture Exchange Center, 50 Dao Duy Tu Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi 10000 Vietnam
Our tour-guide will meet you at our hotel lobby around 8am in the morning for an interesting city tour (as this is private tour, you are flexible to start tour later at 8h30am or earlier at 7h30am). You will first visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam. From here, you wander the streets of the French Quarter enjoying the colonial villa architecture. Next, you visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, that includes Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Museum and the Presidential Palace.
You will then go back to have lunch at our Essence restaurant, where you can enjoy delicious local foods served by our great staff.
Following this, a visit to the Museum of Ethnology provides a fascinating insight into the 54 ethnic groups of Vietnam. If you would like to visit more tourists attractions, Tran Quoc Pagoda by the Westlake, as well as some other museums can be added into your day tour.
At the end of tour, you will be dropped back to our hotel, relax for a while then have options of taking 01 hour cyclo tour around the Hoan Kiem lake + Hanoi Old Quarter, or enjoying the famous Water Puppet show (50minute).
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.