Amazing Silk Route
The Silk Route was a historic trade route that dated from the second century B.C. until the 14th century A.D. It stretched from Asia to the Mediterranean, traversing China, India, Persia, Arabia, Greece, and Italy. It was dubbed the Silk Route because of the heavy silk trading that took place during that period.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Fuel surcharge
- DAY 1 - NJP / IXB TO ARITAR
Meet & greet on arrival at NJP /IXB and proceed to Aritar, just beside of Lampokhri Lake. This lake is the highest lake with boating facility in Sikkim. Enjoy the boating in Post Lunch session. Enroute Sightseeing to Mankhim Temple, Mankhim View Point, Aritar Monastery and Aritar Dakbunglow.. Overnight in Aritar.
DAY 2 - ARITAR TO ZULUK .
After Breakfast we will start for Zuluk viaRongli Dam, Lingtam, Lingtam Monastery, Keukhela Falls, Phadamchen, and finally reach Zuluk . Overnight in Zuluk.
DAY 3 - ZULUK TO NATHANG
After Breakfast , enjoy the beauty of Thambi View Point, 95 Turns,Lungthung, Laxman Chowk, GNathang Valley, Tukla Valley, Old Baba Mandir, Four Lake Point Jelep-la Pass View and reach Kupup 13,900ft. Don't miss the Elephant lake At Kupup, see the World's highest Golf course, the Yak Golf Course at 13,025 ft (Guinness Book Of World Records acclaimed), and the Ice Hockey ground. Here also see the highest cool water polo ground at kupup. Overnight in Nathang.
DAY 4 - NATHANG TO GANGTOK DROP
After Breakfast Proceed towards Gangtok Via Changu Lake and New BaBa Mandir with a sweet silk route memory.
Departure Point :Bagdogra, West Bengal, India
Traveler pickup is offered
Meet & Greet At Airport - Start Further Journey to Your Destination with Winding RoadsAirports
- Bagdogra Airport, Bagdogra India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.