Amazing StandUpPaddleboard/Snorkel to an Island
Our Stand Up Paddleboard/Snorkel tour combines many things that are unique to beautiful Costa Rica. Stunning beaches where we start and finish, a deserted island,enjoying the ocean on a paddleboard, snorkelling, seeing iguanas and exploring the tide pools and seeing starfish . Bring your GoPro and get some and memories. This tours is guided by our certified professional instructors to ensure you have the best experience of you vacation here in Costa Rica.
A minimum of 2 people are required and if children under the age of 12, they will ride along on the paddleboards instead of having their own.
per adult from
2 hours 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- We supply paddleboard equipment, rashguards and snorkel gear
- Snacks - We supply fresh pineapple and ice water
What's excluded :
For this amazing stand up paddle board/snorkel combo tour we start with a 5-10 lesson/refresher on the beach before heading out to a small deserted island. It is a leisurely 20-25 minute paddle out to the island. Once there you will be able to experience hand feeding the local iguanas who come to visit us, snorkel in the cove, explore the tide pools and see starfish and enjoy the small deserted beach. This is a great place to get away from it all and enjoy a small slice of your own private paradise. Great for beginner and intermediate stand up paddlen boarders. For young children (under age 12), we typically will have them ride along with the instructor.
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer free pick up locally from The Westin, The W Hotel and the houses in Reserva Conchal as well as Tamarindo (Playa Langosta) to Potrero (including Playa Flamingo, Brasilito, Playa Conchal and Huacas). We also pick up at Casa Chameleon, JW Marriot, all hotels and homes in Playa del Coco and Papagayo (including Riu, Mangroove, Hard Rock, Secrets, Four Seasons, Andaz and all others) for an extra charge. Pick up times vary with tour times.For the 2 hour ocean front paddle we meet you on Playa Conchal where we start. For the SUP/Snorkel and the SUP/Cliff Jump we pick you up or you can meet us at the start point.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/29/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.