Amazing West Day Trip: Silves, Fóia, Lagos & Cape St. Vincent
The highlights of West Side of Algarve in one day. Silves, the ancient capital of the Algarve, a city full of history, with its Moorish Castle, the roman bridge and its gothic cathedral (XIII) these are sights that should not be missed. See the highest point Fóia that stands 902 metres above the sea line, being the highest point in the Algarve. From here you can see almost the entire cost line making it a perfect point for spectacular photos. In the afternoon visit the beautiful city of Portuguese Discoveries - Lagos. You will have free-time to discover monuments of that important age such as the first European slave market, the Statue of Prince Henry "the Navigator", Saint. Anthony's golden church, the old town, the statue and the story of the young King Sebastian. The day finish at Cape St. Vincent, the south western point in Europe, known as "the End of the World".
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off: If pick up at your hotel is not available a near location will be provided
- Professional Multilingual Guided tour to Silves, Monchique, Foia, Lagos & Sagres.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Castelo de Silves
- Entry/Admission - Cape Saint Vincent
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castelo de Silves, Rua do Castelo, Silves 8300-144 Portugal
We start at Silves, the old Moorish capital of the Algarve.
In this city full of history the ancient castle, the roman bridge and its gothic cathedral (XIII) are sights that should not be missed.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Foia, Serra de Monchique, Monchique Portugal
See the highest point Fóia that stands 902 metres above the sea line, being the highest point in the Algarve. From here you can see almost the entire cost line making it a perfect point for spectacular photos.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Monchique, Monchique, Faro District, Algarve
Stop at the village of Monchique and have free time lunch at these beautiful, natural and peaceful sight.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lagos, Lagos, Faro District, Algarve
In the afternoon visit the beautiful city of Portuguese Discoveries - Lagos. You will have free-time to discover monuments of that important age such as the first European slave market, Saint Anthony's golden church, the old town and the fort.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Fortaleza de Sagres, 8650-360, Sagres Portugal
Passing By Fortaleza de Sagres and continue to Cape St. Vincent.
Stop At: Cape Saint Vincent, Estrada Cabo de Sao Vicente En 268, Sagres 8650-390 Portugal
End your tour at Cape St. Vincent, Europe's southwesternmost point, and examine the extraordinary rock formations and fascinating grottos that surround it. Marvel at the nearby cliffs, some standing as high as 66 feet (20 m).
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up details will be sent to you by email within 24 hours after receiving the booking. Kindly make sure you have inserted the hotel name or accommodation address on your booking.If your hotel is not available for pick up we will provide a near meeting point.The pick up time will depend on guest's hotel location in Algarve, normally between 07am to 09amCentral and West Algarve average pick up time:- 08h00 to 09h00: Pick up in Albufeira- 07h40 to 07h50: Pick up in Quarteira to Vilamoura;- 07h00 to 07h15 : Pick up in Praia da Luz to Lagos and Meia Praia;- 07h45 to 08h20: Pick up in Alvor, Praia Vau, Praia da Rocha and Portimão; - 08h35 to 08h45: Pick up in Ferragudo and Carvoeiro;- 09h10: Pick up in Porches and Armação de PeraEast Algarve average pick up time:- 07h15: Pick up in Vila Real Santo Antonio and Montegordo;- 07h30 to 07h40: Pick up in Altura, Manta Rota to Cabanas de Tavira;- 08h00: Pick up in Tavira and Pedras del Rei- 07h00 to 07h15: Pick up in Olhao to Faro
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for travelers with difficulties walking
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 49 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.