Amber Cove Cruise Ship – 12 Waterfalls
12 Waterfalls – Full Experience
Join this Exclusive 12 Waterfalls Tour for passengers of the following cruise lines who arrive into Amber Cove, Dominican Republic. Azura Cruises, Costa, Carnival Cruise Lines, Aida, Cunard Ocean Line, Holland America Line, P&O Cruises & Princes Cruises.
Book Today for an amazing Dominican Experience!
Looking for a full-on, active day in the rivers of the Dominican Republic? If you are reasonably fit and healthy (and the water conditions are good) you can book our tour to the 27 Waterfalls in Damajagua. (Please note, this tour is for only doing 12 of the waterfalls. We have another page with the option to do all 27) It is one of the favourite tours as you get to spend the day in the beautiful, lush Dominican countryside, jumping down waterfalls into stunning river pools. Exciting and refreshing on a hot day!.
per adult from
5 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entrada al parque y guías experimentados
- Entry/Admission - 27 Charcos
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 27 Charcos, Puerto Plata 57000 Dominican Republic
Damajagua Falls is a rare treasure laboriously carved over the centuries by the always-working mallet of Mother Nature. Spend a day exploring these fascinating waterfalls bored in limestone and swim in their refreshing, crystal-clear water pools.
Your journey begins when you hop into the back of a comfortable bus , with a team of experienced tour guides greeting you. After a short security briefing, you find yourself out in the immensely beautify natural landscapes of the Damajagua area. Make your way to natural water springs, and enjoy the chance to bathe in the depths of shimmering natural pools.
Take some time to roam an extensive tunnel labyrinth, mired amid caves and chutes overflowing in the middle of invigorating waterfalls reaching heights of 13 feet (4 m). Zip down natural slides and jump off rocks into the water, while your guide keeps a watchful eye on you.
Next, cross a dense tropical forest, where a thriving world of wildlife beckons to be discovered. Arrive at a new set of waterfalls and leap in head first, swimming crossways and sliding down natural water slides. Explore secluded falls with names like “La Tinajita” and “La Virgen,” which holds myriad Taino legends.
You then head into the small town of Imbert, where you wander through a local market. Purchase souvenirs of artisan products and crafts bearing a distinct Dominican style before beginning the trip back to your cruise
what is include :
Guided hiking tour
Buffet lunch (Full-day only)
Roundtrip transportation to and from amber cove
importam to know:
Children 7 and younger are not allowed.
You must be able to walk on unpaved or uneven terrain.
If you are pregnant, you may not take part.
You must be able to swim on your own.
If you have limited mobility, you should not take part.
If you fear heights, you should not take part in this activity.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickups are scheduled for different times according to the arrival of the cruise ship.Ports
- Amber Cove
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.