Amberd (Saghmosavank,Armenian alphbet monument)
Amberd is located on the Aragats mountain which is the highest mountain in modern Armenian territory.Very beautiful road and a lot of unexplainable phenomenonson the way.There is a part where you can see antigravitation zone where the river runs up.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Amberd Fortress
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amberd Fortress, Byurakan Armenia
Amberd is a 7th-century fortress located 2,300 meters (7,500 ft) above sea level, on the slopes of Mount Aragats at the confluence of the Arkashen and Amberd rivers in the province of Aragatsotn, Armenia. The name translates to "fortress in the clouds" in Armenian. It is also the name incorrectly attributed to Vahramashen Church, the 11th-century Armenian church near the castle.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up our guests from their places
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.