Ambiental Project & Cablecar in Manitas/ Bogotá
Recently Transmittable change community of Ciudad Bolivar, causing a positive impact on the people who lives there.
There are different tours that go top of the mountain, but in this one you were be able to discover the walls and the people around Manitas station.
The neighborhoods around the third station of the cablecar. Besides learn about the ambiental projects , visit the foundation éxito verde and share with locals the passion for recyclin, enjoy the local art, and city view of Bogotá.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - we stop to try a local refreshment
- Entry/Admission - TransMiCable
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: TransMiCable, Av. Boyaca #4869 Transmilenio Portal el Tunal, Bogota Colombia
TransmiCable is a new transport in Bogotá, it was recognized by the International Finance Corporation among 1273 projects in Latin America, it is a solution of integral mobility, built on the basis of citizen dialogue, and that achieved the social transformation of Ciudad Bolívar with a focus on Well-being and sustainable development.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Gold Museum, Cra. 6 ##15-88, Bogotá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
Return Detail :Cl. 56 Sur #23-62, Bogotá, Colombia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.