Amboseli National Park Guided Full Day Tour
Certified/Experienced driver guides
Customized Tour van/well maintained/with pop up roof
Bottled Drinking water
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport in a customized Tour Van with pop up roof for easy game viewing
- Driver & Vehicle park Entrance fee
- Driver Allowance
What's excluded :
- Passengers park Entrance fee USD60 per adult & USD35 per child
- Food & drinks
- Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
Our driver guide will come to pick you from your Nairobi Hotel/Airport for Amboseli National Park at 5AM . This is a stretch of about 250kms spending about 4 hours drive. Upon arrival, we begin a full day exploration of this famous wildlife reserve where you stand chances to see the elephants of Amboseli, zebras. lions and other variety of animals. If the weather permits you will see the Most famous Mount Kilimanjaro for its stunning views of Africa's highest mountain, Mt. Kilimanjaro, the park offers photographers the rare opportunity to snap photos wild animals against the startling backdrop of Africa's most famous mountain.
The park is home to a large resident population of Burchell’s zebras. Other herbivores include Thomson’s and Grants gazelles, buffalo, warthog, Maasai giraffe, impala, water buck and dik-dik. Baboons and Vervet monkeys inhabit the scarce woodlands. Carnivores are represented by lions, spotted hyenas, wild cats, jackals, caracals and cheetahs. With regards to birds, more than 400 species of birds have been registered, among which outstand pelican, flamingo, kingfisher, African fish eagle, ibis, secretary bird, crowned crane, grey and Goliath herons, cattle egret, black-winged stilt, little grebe, Egyptian goose, martial eagle, pigmy falcon, masaai ostrich, white backed vulture, lappet faced vulture, yellow-necked spur fowl, kori bustard and hornbills.
You will break for lunch(own expense) in at any of the lodges inside the park., like the Serena or the Oltukai lodge. After lunch you will have an enroute game drive as you proceed to exit.Near the main gate you have an option of visiting the Maasai village at usd 20 person.You will then proceed to Nairobi arriving at or around 7.pm.
Departure Point :
Pick up available at Airbnb & Private Apartments
AirportsJomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi KenyaWilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :Nairobi, Kenya
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.