Amboseli/ Tsavo West/ Tsavo East 4 Days Safari
Private safari with a 4x4 Land Cruiser and a driver-guide who is experienced in spotting wildlife in the Amboseli with the majestic Mt. Kilimanjaro in the horizon, the gently rolling plains, the picturesque Taita hills and lava flows all in a plateau dotted with acacia, scrub and bush land of Tsavo West and the large herds or "red" elephants in Tsavo East.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 3x Breakfast
- 3x Dinner
- 3x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 3 nights
- All park entrance fees
- Accommodation and meals as per the itinerary
- 1-liter bottled drinking water per person per day during the safari
- Services of an English-speaking experienced driver guide
- Transport in a 4 x 4 safari land cruiser with pop up roof for game viewing and photography.
- Exclusive use of safari vehicle throughout the trip
- All government taxes and levies
- Safari accessories (First Aid kit, cooler box, and fire extinguisher) Emergency number 24 hours.
- All safari vehicles have RF radio to help driver locate wildlife.
- Entry/Admission - Tsavo East
What's excluded :
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, driver tips etc.
- Hot air balloon safari
- Maasai village visit
- Personal insurance cover
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Domestic and international flights and respective taxes
Day 1: Nairobi-Amboseli National Park
Stop At: Amboseli National Park, Amboseli National Park, Amboseli Eco-system, Rift Valley Province
Pick up from JKIA/ your Nairobi Hotel in the morning and drive to Amboseli National Park to arrive in time for lunch. Amboseli National Park is famous for its scenery with a backdrop of snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro which is the second largest mountain in the world. It dominates the landscape, and open plains. After a brief rest head out for an afternoon game drive till sunset where you will return to the lodge for rest. Lunch, dinner and overnight at Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
Day 2: Amboseli National Park-Tsavo West National Park
Stop At: Tsavo National Park West, Tsavo National Park West, Coast Province
Rise early for an exciting game drive with magnificent views of the snowcapped Mt. Kilimanjaro in the background. Return to the lodge for late breakfast then depart for Tsavo West National Park arriving for lunch at Kilaguni Serena Lodge. The Park is set with gently rolling plains, the picturesque Taita hills and lava flows all in a plateau dotted with acacia, scrub and bush land. This is home to a variety of wildlife including the famed Tsavo elephant and lions. In the afternoon have an afternoon game drive and if time allows visit Mzima Springs then return to the lodge in the evening for rest, dinner and overnight at Kilaguni Serena Lodge.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Kilaguni Serena Lodge
Day 3: Tsavo West National Park-Tsavo East National Park
Stop At: Tsavo East, Voi Mageso Chember, Tsavo National Park East 00200 Kenya
After an early morning game drive return to the lodge for breakfast. We will cross over to Tsavo East National Park and enjoy a short en-route game drive as you drive to arrive for lunch. In the afternoon have another exciting game drive till sunset. Dinner and overnight at Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Ashnil Aruba Lodge
Day 4: Tsavo East National Park-Diani Beach
Stop At: Diani Beach, Diani Beach, Ukunda, Coast Province
After breakfast have an en-route game drive as you drive out of the park. Drive to Diani where you will be dropped at your beach resort
Duration: 7 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We also pick up from Airbnb, guesthouses and private homes.Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.