Amsterdam Alternative Culture Walking Tour with Local Food Sampling
Free Mouth Mask on Tour! Join this 2-hour Amsterdam walking tour and explore the city's alternative culture with a local guide. Get an in-depth look into Amsterdams alternative world, its taboo in other places but normal and fun here in Amsterdam. On this tour you will visit a smart shop in Amsterdam and learn about history and legalization of many things in Amsterdam . We focus on COOL places in the summer and WARM places in the winter! Take an interesting look at Amsterdam before we get swarmed with tourist! The city is amazing and magical and still alive with new social distancing rules in place
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks ( 3 hours tour only)
- Local guide
- Small-group walking tour
- Warm Places in the winter
- Cool places in the summer!
What's excluded :
- Food and snacks (2 hour tour)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal purchases or souvenirs
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your local guide in central Amsterdam and enjoy an insight into the coffeeshop scene and culture and the history of marijuana in Amsterdam on a 2-hour guided walking tour.
Start your tour at the legendary Dam Palace and be introduced to the local world of cannabis at one of Amsterdam's oldest coffee shops, slang for shops that sell cannabis products in Amsterdam. Educate yourself on the history and legalization of cannabis. Discover the streets of the city as you walk to the famous coffee shops in Amsterdam, pubs, and secret medieval sites along the way.
Visit three coffee shops as well as an Irish Pub. Walk down legendary Reguliersdwarsstraat as you learn about the city's history from your knowledgeable guide and enjoy sampling local food (own expense on 2 hour tour) at a few shops the tour passes by. Your tour will end near Rembrandtplein in central Amsterdam.
Departure Point :Dam 4, 1012 NP Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Cannibale Royale Handboogstraat, Handboogstraat 17a, 1012 XM Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years; A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Food is only available on 3 hour tour
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.