Amsterdam Bike Rental with free GPS narrated bike tour
Discovering Amsterdam by bike is one the most fun and cheapest ways. Navigate through the 17th-century city centre with its narrow streets on your bike. Hop on hop off between attractions, museums and shopping areas and see more by bike while blending with locals. Rent the bike for 1 full day or more and return it near Amsterdam Central Station. Enjoy a free cup of coffee and a free app for directions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bike
- Bike lock
- Free offline app with narration and directions in 4 languages on your phone
- Free cup of coffee or water
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Pick up your bike at the meeting points Enjoy the bike ride using our free narrated audio guide on your own phone that will lead you around the city important sights, such as: the canals, the Royal Palace, the Red lIght District, the Jordaan district and many more. Roam freely according to your own itinerary or opt to follow a preset route built into the GPS. GPS narrated audio tours with stories, local tips and directions, along the route. All the benefits of a guided tour, freedom to drive yourself.
Rental includes the use of a bicycle for 24 hours, a free offline app, a bike lock and a cup of coffee at one of the nicest coffee corners in town.
Departure Point :Piet Heinkade 25, 1019 BR Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants must be able to ride a bike
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- In addition only maximum 2 persons with handing the bikes in our shop. Further the activity is outside in open air while social distancing 1,5 meter is enforced.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.