Amsterdam City & Countryside Tour: The Best of both Worlds
The perfect day trip: Amsterdam’s highlights and the idyllic Dutch countryside. Learn about the young Jewish writer Anne Frank and explore the masters of the Golden Age, Rembrandt, Vermeer, Hals and Steen. Admire the line-up of 19 historical windmills in the spellbinding town of Zaanse Schans. Visit a working windmill, a cheese farm and watch a shoemaker craft clogs!
We know there is a lot to discover in Amsterdam and its surrounding countryside. That’s why you can extend your Amsterdam City & Countryside Tour at any given moment. You might want to explore the fisherman village of Volendam or step on the former island of Marken. Just let your chauffeur guide know what you would like to see and he will bring you there. The staff of Dutch Tours and Transfers is determined to provide you with the best personally customized service for you to experience the wonders of Amsterdam city and its sublime surroundings.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Anne Frank House
- Entry/Admission - Zaanse Schans
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Anne Frank House, Prinsengracht 263 - 267 museum entrance Westermarkt 20, 1016 DK Amsterdam The Netherlands
The house where Anne Frank and her family went into hiding during WWII. After her death, her father Otto Frank published her famous diary.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Red Light Bar, Oudezijds Achterburgwal 61, 1012 DB Amsterdam The Netherlands
See for yourself what the fuzz is all about!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
Visit the famous windmill village Zaanse Schans and experience the most idyllic and typical Dutch scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up wherever you are, whenever you wish.Airports
- Amsterdam Airport Schiphol, Evert van de Beekstraat 202, 1118 CP Schiphol The Netherlands
- Passengers Terminal Amsterdam
Departure Time :Small groups 5/21/2019 - 10/7/2021
Big groups 8/12/2019 - 10/7/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- - We use limousine vans to have more distance between driver and passengers. - We have plastic screens installed in all the limousines and luxury vans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.