Amsterdam De Pijp Tour
OUR AMSTERDAM DE PIJP TOUR INTRODUCES YOU TO ONE OF THE MOST CHIC DISTRICTS IN THE CITY
Nestled near the southern end of the central canal ring, De Pijp is one of the most fashionable areas of the city. Discover this vibrant cultural melting pot with out Amsterdam De Pijp Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- 2 hour tour of the vibrant De Pijp district
- Professional Tour Guide
- One Cocktail at Chocolate Bar
- One coffee/tea at Katsu Coffeeshop
- One beer or wine at Cafe Eddy Bar
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- No one knows why they call it De Pijp. Perhaps it’s the long streets, or the famous “Pipe” gas company which once supplied the area, but regardless this moniker has become synonymous with the lively district also know as The Latin Quarter. De Pijp boasts an incredibly cosmopolitan population – students, young professionals and foreign immigrants, who make up 43% of the district’s population, all add to the cultural and artistic contributions De Pijp makes to the city. Today house prices in De Pijp are among the highest in Amsterdam, a refection of the success of this fashionable area.
The spectacular cultural diversity of De Pijp has made it a hot spot for amazing food and drink experiences. Our tour shows you the best this exciting district has to offer. We’ll start you off with a cocktail in Chocolate bar, a retro chic cocktail bar with a 70’s inspired interior. From there your tour heads to the Katsu coffeeshop and galerie to check out De Pijps cannabis culture and peruse their extensive selection of teas or relax with a quick italian coffee. Once your re-energised you’ll move on to a leisurely stroll through Safarti Park as you listen to your guide fill you in on a little of this regions exciting history. Next stop is the Albert Cuyp Market, reputedly the largest in Europe. A great spot to pick up a souvenir from your visit, you’ll get the chance to explore Albert Cuyp for yourself before the tour moves on to Cafe Eddy Bar, where you can enjoy a drink on us and unwind after your adventure.
Departure Point :Sarphatipark 1, 1073 CN Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :Flexible timing - upon request
Return Detail :De Pijp, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of the group. Activity will be cancelled if the group is more than 30 minutes late.
- Any delay will incur to a shorter activity time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.