Amsterdam Private Street Art Tour by bike
Our road will take us from the old city center, across the IJ-water, and continue along the picturesque streets of the working-class neighborhoods until we arrive at the IJburg area.
IJburg is known for its laid-back atmosphere and pleasant mixture of cultures and economic classes. Biking through the streets of Oost is a wonderful way to get back to the city center. The artworks are scattered along these beautiful and diverse neighborhoods.
Whenever we arrive at a street art hot-spot, we'll park our bikes, continue on foot, and enjoy the artworks at our leisure. There will be plenty of time and opportunities to take photos.
Cycle your way back through the city and learn more about the local lifestyle as you take in the city’s vibes and people.
Please make sure you wear appropriate footwear, such as comfortable old boots or sneakers.
Please bring your id card or passport and 50 euros cash for the deposit. You can keep the bikes for 24 hours.
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bilingual art guide
- Bike rental
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amsterdam, Amsterdam, North Holland Province
See artworks along the canals
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: NDSM, tt. Neveritaweg 61, 1033 WB Amsterdam The Netherlands
Visit artworks at NDSM Wharf
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Amsterdamsebrug, 1095 Amsterdam, Netherlands
Visit various locations around Amsterdamsebrug
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Spuistraat 242, 1012 VV Amsterdam, Netherlands
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please make sure you wear appropriate footwear, such as comfortable old boots or sneakers.
- Please bring your id card or passport and 50 euros cash for the deposit. You can keep the bikes for 24 hours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.